- This year's performance will be held at Saugatuck Elementary School (SES).
- Sign-up window TBA
- Background Music due TBA
- All performances limited to 60 seconds.
- Students may be on stage only once.
- Performances and music choices must be appropriate for a K-5 audience.
- All proceeds from the performance will be donated to http://bradyssmile.org/
- Students who can not attend the rehearsal can still participate in the show. Please email Tara Doyle (email@example.com) if not be attending rehearsal.
- Performers will be assigned an act number and a practice time once registration closes. Practice times will be posted here (KHS Variety show webpage).
- Rehearsal time is used to test microphones, organize stage positions, and test music. Performers will most likely NOT perform their entire act. The main purpose of this practice time is to test music, microphones, and the logistics of prop placement and removal.
- Instrumental performances do not need to attend rehearsal if they are already comfortable on stage.
Performance Night: TBA
- Performers: Check-in at the Saugatuck cafeteria promptly at 4:45PM. Be dressed to perform. The show will begin at 5:00 pm.
- No food or drink will be permitted in the auditorium. Please plan accordingly.
- Donations to http://bradyssmile.org/ will be collected in lieu of ticket sales.
- All background music must be turned in by TBA.
- Digital music files can be emailed to Mrs. Doyle (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please DO NOT email a Youtube Link or iTunes Link.* An audio file (Examples; mp3, mp4, wav. ) must be sent.
- CD's can be placed in Mrs. Doyle’s mailbox (labeled with the student's name, track title/number, and classroom teacher name). CD's will be returned to students once their track has been added to our playlist.
- Tracks will be played from the beginning and ended after 60 seconds unless otherwise indicated.